Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hailey's Blessing Day

We blessed Hailey at my parents house today. It was so nice to get all of our family together to support Hailey on her special day. Josh gave such a good blessing! It was so neat. However, Hailey has been really sick.. We feel so bad for her! I was worried she would have a hard time, but she was pretty good! She is such a sweetie, we just love her to pieces!




So sweet! Josh with Hailey right after her blessing.


Josh's side of the family


Aunt Cari with Hailey





Grandpa and Grandma Crosby with Hailey


Grandma Heaton with Hailey


Little blury, but so cute! This is Cari's twins, Presley and Hadley with Hailey.

4 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Sunny you look gorgeous! Hailey is so beautiful. I LOVE her blessing dress. You guys had a really great turnout. What a special day! Good luck with your move.

Andy said...

Sunny, you got a cute baby there. I wish we could have come up and seen you guys before you take off. Be safe out there and keep us posted.

The Morrells said...

She is sooo cute! I wish we could've been there. I can't believe you're leaving for the whole summer and I'm not going to see you before you leave! It makes me sad.

Ali said...

You are your little family are gorgeous! I miss your face. :(