Thursday, May 7, 2009

Philadelphia!

Well we made it out to Philadelphia! Josh drove the 35 hours straight, he is so crazy!! Today was the first day I've seen the sun since we got here. Everything is so green, obviously because it rains and rains and rains... We are really liking it here though. The shopping is amazing! We have a lot of sight seeing to do in these 3 months! So that means a lot of fun posts :) Josh is doing well with summer sales so far, and I'm so proud of him for working so hard! Annie, Brandi, and I went on a nice walk today and took some pictures! Enjoy!


Hailey was lovin our little walk!


This is what the streets look like here


It's so green!




This is the view from our Balcony

2 comments:

The Morrells said...

Wow! It is green there! I can feel the humidity just from looking at those pictures...lol! I'm glad it finally quit raining so you could get out and enjoy it.

Kim Wyatt said...

Fun!! I wish we were going out this summer too it's so adventurous haha - Hailey is getting so big and cute!!