Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

We had such a fun Easter weekend! On Saturday we went to Josh's parents house and went to dinner. I was sad I didn't get any pictures.. On Easter Sunday we went to church and then went to my parents for an easter egg hung and BBQ. The kids had a blast! The food was so yummy! It was so fun to see our families. We are trying to spend as much time with them as we can before we move to Philadelphia in a couple of weeks.


Hailey with her Easter basket


The girls on their easter egg hunt


My dad showin me how to BBQ


Grandma and Hailey





Hot Mama's!!





Cari's Family


My lovely parents!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I love Hailey's little easter dress! She is so cute...you can't take her away the same time we finally come back. I don't know which route your taking to PA but if you end up around KS and you need a break feel free to stop by. I would love to see you, Josh and meet Hailey.