Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hailey Lovin Life!

We were getting Hailey ready for bed tonight and she was being so cute! I decided to pull out the camera, and she started to show off by giggling. Haha I sound like a weirdo, but hey whatever it takes right! Towards the end she starts to giggle a lot more and actually takes her hands out of her mouth.. She is so much fun, we looooove her!!


Here are a few other pics of her this week...







Yes she does get sad! We hate to see her frown.. She wil do this face a couple of times in a row but won't cry. It makes me so sad!



The BEST present we've ever had!



Our little princess

6 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute little laugh! You sound a lot like Cari. She could always get my kids to laugh at that age. I guess you have the touch too!

Kim Wyatt said...

Haha her little laugh is almost as cute as your "ahhh boo boo boo boo" You guys are leaving soon! We need to get this bowling ball rolling if you know what I mean. When you come back Hailey is going to be huge!

Clarissa said...

She is so precious! I just love her! Too cute!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Don't you love how you are constantly glued to the cameras? Hailey is such a cutie! I laughed when I read Jess's comment, because the whole time I was watching to video I thought you sounded so much like Cherish! Good luck getting ready for your move.

The Morrells said...

Awww! She's so cute! I wuvs that baby.

Cari said...

Phil was watching the Jazz game when I played your video and he turns to me and said "that sounds just like you". Then I got on and read Jess's comment - too funny! My twin sister 10 years younger. The funniest is when we are walking around with my twins and people think we are twins, it's great fun.