Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone! We just love the Holidays, so I'm sad I had to take down the tree today.. But, Christmas was amazing this year! I was so happy to be surrounded by family. We went to the Temple and walked around, so peaceful, and really brought out the Christmas spirit. Christmas Eve Josh, Hailey, and I opened our new PJ's, ate yummy snacks, and watched a Christmas movie. SO fun! Then Josh and I played Santa. Christmas is so much fun with a 2 year old! Haha she about died when she saw what Santa brought her. Then Christmas night we loaded up and drove to my parents house. We stayed for almost 5 days and loved it! It was SO good to see both of our families. We hope everyone had a great Christmas! Snackin Christmas Eve At the Temple

Hailey learned how to go down the roller coaster pretty quickly!! haha I'm so happy she likes it!

No comments: