Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hailey's 2nd Birthday!

Lets add another celebration to the mix! haha I sure hope having her birthday two days after Christmas won't bother her when she is older.. She woke up the day after her birthday wanting presents and singing Happy Birthday to herself :) Between Christmas and her Birthday she gets spoiled!! We were up at my parents house for her birthday, and both our parents got to join in on the fun! We went to Jumpin Jacks and out to lunch. Then she took a 3 hour nap, haha. When she woke up we played with toys had pizza and cake and played some more!! I know she had the best day ever, it was so cute!! I can not believe how fast time flies.. I can't imagine life without her. Josh and I love her to pieces!! Happy Birthday Princess!!

Love her!!



She had SO much fun building towers as high as she could!















Singing to the Birthday Girl!






Hanging out with the fam!



She love to fall down!

No comments: