Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays!

So much has happened in the last couple of months! Josh and I moved, so its taken a while to get settled in. We found a cute apartment in Saratoga Springs that we love. Its close to both of our families, school, and work. so we really like the location! I got a job working from home, that I am so excited about! We feel so blessed that I will be able to stay home with our baby and work. Josh will be starting school at UVU in January. He will be going full time, so he will be really busy! He is working towards getting his bachelors in Criminal Justice. Then he will apply to law school. He is so excited, and I am so proud of him for working so hard!

Josh and I were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple on December 4th. It was such an amazing day! We have been waiting so long and are so happy we could finally go through the temple together. It was so nice to have our family there, thanks for all your love and support!

I had two baby showers in November, it was so fun to see family and friends. Both of the showers were so fun, thank you to everyone who helped! We are ready to have this baby! These last two weeks are so tough.. I went into emergency labor and delivery on my 21st birthday because of some complications, but everything turned out fine! Then I actually went into labor two days ago, but they gave me a shot to calm my contractions because I wasn't progressing quick enough. So I got a taste of what this will feel like and I'm pretty scared.. 3 hours of painful contractions and thats all I need! My Dr said he thought I would have called him later that night, but the contractions calmed down a lot. So we were kinda disappointed after going through all the excitment! I am sooo uncomfortable so I can't wait till she comes. My Dr said he didn't think I'd make it to my next appointment ( On Wednesday ) But ya never know! Cross your fingers!


Salt Lake City Temple





We love Christmas!


Our new apartment


Opening all the cute presents


We finally got a crib!


Brittney, Aubrie, and Kim


Family at my baby shower

4 comments:

Kim Wyatt said...

You went into labor?!! The childs godmother is supposed to know this kinda stuff I think!! I'm nervous for you though, I'm not gonna lie. But glad to see you finally updated this! We still need to get together sometime... so pop that baby out and get feeling good!

Jess said...

Your new apartment looks really cute and nice. I wish we could see you in person all cute, pregnant and ready to pop! Good luck with your upcoming delivery, hope that all goes well.

Sarah Jimenez said...

If you end up with two posts from me,sorry! My computer froze! I hope that you have a good and quick delivery! I am excited for you. Little girls are SOOO much fun! Your new apt looks great. Congrats on going through the temple! Have a Merry Christmas!

Tyler and Brandi White said...

Tyler told me that you almost went into labor! We have just been waiting for the call from Josh saying you had her! Tyler is scared to hold babies to I am determined that he has to hold your baby! He is a wussy!! Anyways your apartment is way nice! We will have to come up and see it.