Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a very white Christmas this year! We thought we might be snowed in, but thanks to my sister and brother in law we were able to make it out to see family. Josh and I went to his parents house on Christmas Eve and to my parents house on Christmas for dinner and to exchange presents with family. It was so fun to be able to spend time with both families! Christmas morning we went to my sisters house and played in the snow. Phil built a huge jump with his tractor so everyone had a blast sledding and snowboarding.


Pinyata at Grandmas house


Josh snowboarding




Josh and Kaden



Christmas Morning

2 comments:

Tyler and Brandi White said...

Post some pictures of your cute baby!! We can't wait to see her!!

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ditto to the above comment! I saw a pic on Cari's blog and can't wait to see more! Glad you are all doing good and had a great Christmas!