Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I love everything about the Holidays! I am in the best mood for pretty much two months straight. Josh even loves it more than I do.. And thats sayin somethin! So put us together and it gets crazy! Anyways Christmas was great! We are so blessed. Hailey is old enough to understand Santa now, so that was fun! I also tried to teach her about the true meaning of Christmas.. She got upset everytime. All she knows is that when I explain that Christmas is Jesus's birthday, it meant it wasn't hers.. Poor thing was so confused about Birthdays and Christmas because hers is on the 27th. lol, but she did have a good Christmas! She was so shocked when she walked into the living room and saw all her gifts. We had to tell her it was ok to touch them! Kids are so dang fun! We opened and played with toys all morning, had a yummy breakfast, took a nap, and headed up to see my parents. We spent the whole week with them! So nice to have a week off and spend it with family!

Cute story I don't want to forget..

Josh and I had been trying to find a family to help this Christmas.. Well I was taking Hailey into daycare one night and they had an Angel Tree. I thought this was just the cutest idea and so we picked a few names off to shop for. The next day I took Hailey shopping, while explaining to her we were picking out presents for kids that needed them. I ended up buying a lot of coats, gloves, hats, ect.. We got home and I was wrapping these presents and telling her how happy the girls and boys would be on Christmas because some kids don't have coats, and toys. So I continue wrapping and about 10 minutes later Hailey comes walking out of her room with every single coat she owns and told me she got them for the kids. My heart melted! She reminds me how blessed we are and how I want to help families in need all year. Kids have a cute way of reminding us of whats really important. She would give all her coats away without hesitation. I want to be more like that. Anyways, We just love her!


We go to the Temple every year to see the nativity and lights










Hailey loved making a ginger bread house!


Opening her PJ's on Christmas Eve


Lookin cute in her new Christmas PJ's


Merry Christmas Dad!




Toys these days are so hard to open!






Power!

No comments: