Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This year it was just Josh, Hailey, and I for Christmas. We both had to work so we missed out on seeing family. We really missed everyone, and hope your Christmas was wonderful! We did enjoy each other though, Josh and I always camp out in the living room by the tree the entire week before Christmas. Haha we stay up late and watch Christmas movies, ect. So its always fun! We enjoyed getting all of Hailey's toys set up, and I was SO excited for her to wake up and see her presents. So of course she slept in until 10:30! It was so cute, she was really excited and loved everything! We made a big breakfast together, red pancakes, green eggs, and bacon. It was nice to look at and delicious! Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing games. We just love the holidays! Merry Christmas Everyone!


Loving her princess rocking horse!




Presents


Josh showing off his musical talents..


She loved this present from Grandma and Grandpa Crosby, it was a whole bunch of kids musical instruments!


Makin our breakfast, yum!

2 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Looks like sooo much fun! I love the festive food! 10:30?!?? are you kidding?!? I am so jealous! I think it's cute how you guys camp out under the tree, I may have to adopt that one... the tree is one of my favorite parts of Christmas, I am sad to think of it coming down.

The Morrells said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad you had a good one. Your pictures brought back memories of Jaylee's first Christmas. We gave her a pink rocking horse that looked a lot like the one in your pics. Crazy...that was 6 years ago! Happy Birthday to Hailey today too. We thought of you guys all day. Anyways- love you guys. Oh and thanks for the cute Christmas card/picture you send. We loved it!