Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pictures


We took a trip to Vegas for 4 days! It was so good to get away before school started again for Josh. Sorry I didn't get very many pictures, I kept forgetting my camera!


We all went to a demolition derby and Hailey thought it was sooo fun! She was squeelin the entire time with the biggest smile on her face!

We went to the park and had a picnic. We took turns taking Hailey down the slide haha. She is so much fun! Josh fell in the little river.. It was so funny! I'll have to post a pic of it soon.


She LOVES to swing!


weeee!

3 comments:

The Morrells said...

Cute pictures! I want to see Hailey soo bad (and you too of course). Rylan is at the cutest stage right now, so I can imagine how much fun you must be having with Hailey too. Was it a pinewood derby or a demolition derby you went to? lol! Your so funny!

The Morrells said...

Hey- I thought you might be interested in this. You can get a few things of free baby food out of it anyways! Go here and sign up for free. LUVS!
http://www.beechnut.com/strongmoms7/

The Morrells said...

By the way, I found that link from this website:
http://www.coupongeek.net/
It's great to check for good deals, freebies, and coupons. Thought you might like it!?!