Sunday, June 21, 2009

All About Hailey

Can you believe she will be 6 months old this week! Time has flown by.. She is growing so fast! She can sit up, roll, laugh, play funny little games, babbles constantly, and she is eating some yummy baby food! She has developed quiet the little attitude already, but she has the cutest personality! Just this week she started teething.. Poor girl isn't liking it at all! I can't wait till it's over.. Haha so I can get some sleep! She is so fun, Josh and I enjoy having her around every single day!






Haha her little smirk..

3 comments:

Kim Wyatt said...

hahaha that last picture of Hailey is my favorite. That's quite the face she's pulling! Glad to have you guys back! The picture of the last float on here, I was stuck behind on the freeway and I was complaining about it the whole way to work - glad you got a chance to enjoy it though!

Sarah Jimenez said...

She is so stinkin cute! That blue is a great color on her. Hasn't the time just flown? 6 months is one of my favorite times- all the personality and smiles!

Sarah Jimenez said...

She is so stinkin cute! That blue is a great color on her. Hasn't the time just flown? 6 months is one of my favorite times- all the personality and smiles!