Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1 Month Old

I can't believe how fast time has gone by, Hailey is already one month old! She is growing and changing so much. She makes Josh and I smile and laugh all day. And we love making her smile! She is getting so strong. One of her favorite things is to lay on her belly and work on those neck muscles. I can't believe what a good baby she is. She eats and sleep so well, Josh and I are so lucky! Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks.


Tiny hands


and feet




Haileys cousins


My cute twin nieces Presley and Hadley









4 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Sunny! She is so beautiful! I am in love with her headband. Did you make it? If so I am putting in an order for my next girl! I am glad that she is a good baby for you guys. I am so jealous that your baby has so many cousins her age.. my poor kids =)

Dave Whiting said...

I'm so glad to see an update. We would really just like to see her close up. We're so happy for you guys.

Clarissa said...

Yay! More pictures of Hailey! She's so adorable!

The Morrells said...

I love the new pictures! She is so cute and is changing a lot already!