Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby on the way!

Well I am 6 weeks pregnant! Josh and I were shocked at first, but now that reality is sinking in we are getting more excited everyday! We can't believe we are going to have a baby this year! I am due around December 30th. What a life changing experience that will be. We both want a baby boy, but having a girl would be just as fun! We have names picked out already lol. If it is a girl we want Madison, if it is a boy we want Jaxson. We are letting everyone know now so no one steals them!
It was so fun telling family and friends! Everyone is so supportive and excited. Any baby or pregnancy advice is welcome! I am kind of nervous, because I don't know what to expect. I'm just starting to feel sick :p I can't imagine what it will be like when I'm further along! Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I'll keep everyone updated!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats Sunny! I am so happy for you and Josh. Cute names by the way. I sent you an invite to our blog, just let me know if you didn't get it.

Sarah Jimenez said...

Congrats Sunny! I found your blog from Cherish's. Kim called and told me Sunday. We are both very excited for you! Being a mother is the greatest blessing. Enjoy your pregnancy, I know it can be nerve wracking but it is the greatest miracle. I hope everything goes well for you.

The Morrells said...

HAHA...your gonna laugh at this...I was talking to Jason in the car today and I said I like the name Jackson and then we could call him Jack for short. And Jason said I like Jack. I said great, it's settled then! So then I was talking to Cari later and she said, no no no...that's what Sunny said she was going to use...and I was like what?? And she said, she put it on her blog, so I had to come check and sure enough....blah!!! You took it! I guess we'll see who has their baby first...lol! I'm totally kidding, but that is a great name!

Nolan said...

Congrats you guys! that is awesome... All I can say is enjoy the quiet nights and regular sleep while you can! ; ) We are really happy for you, and we like those names too!

Clarissa said...

We are soooo excited! Can't wait for all these baby's to join the family! How are you feeling? Any morning sickness? I hope not, cuz it's the WORST!!